I had to use pink in honor of Madison and her favorite color:)
I can't believe it. She is such a big girl! We had some of her presents out from Sam & I when she woke up and Miss Delores also brought over some presents, a cake and a balloon. She got some new paints, an easel and painting smock from Miss Delores. From us she got some new pink sheets, a bulletin board (picture holder) in the shape of a ballet slipper, a new Disney Princess game for her LeapFrog, a DVD of Disney Princess sing-along songs, a pink watch and a new CD of kids songs (called Dance Baby Dance).
Here is Maddie with her things from this morning...

Here is our little artist with her painting smock using her new easel and paints...


Here is Madison with Miss Delores...

Here is a cookie bouquet that came this morning from Nana & Gramps...

We are looking forward to her PINK birthday party on Saturday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment