Monday, June 05, 2006

Madison, the dancer

Maddie is in a summer camp in the mornings for two weeks. She started today. They do dance stretches, princess dances, tap class, acro and arts & crafts (with lunch and a few snacks mixed in). A few of the girls from her class at school are going as well. She had a great time.

At her regular dance classes (on Mondays), they are practicing hard for the recital. The recital is on Thursday, June 22 at 6:30pm. It is at the Times Union Center for Performing Arts, in one of the rooms there. We got our first peek at the recital dance today at the end of her class. The girls are so cute and did a great job! We can't wait to see the actual show.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

We look forward to Maddie's recital. Get tickets for us if they are needed.

Joani said...

THANKS! Do you all want to go, or just you? The recital is at 6:30 and will probably last about 2 hours (of course, we plan to leave after Maddie finishes, but that will still take a while).

Melanie said...

I know Ruthie and I are going , and I will check with Ben(due to his crazy work schedule) to see if he can make it. I let you know about Ben soon.

Joani said...

Yipee! I can't wait.