Tuesday, June 19, 2007

VACATION:)

Here are a ton of pics from our recent vacation with my family at St. Augustine. We didn't want to come home -- it was so much fun, and so relaxing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun... we have it again for all the birthdays in Aug and Sept.
Love you, nana & gramps

where are the pictures

Joani said...

Here they are...

Camzmommy said...

Wow! You've captured the weekend well! I loved that pic of Jake on the horsey---the kids really should model. You could make so much money off those 2!! LOL
Didn't know Maddie learned to cross the monkey bars...must have been all those bananas! :)
Love ya, Aunt Becky

Anonymous said...

Tell my lady love, Risa I said hi, and I miss her!
--Camden

Anonymous said...

Ahhh you guys looked like you had a blast! Wish I could have been there, but only one week left of college!

Maddie, I can't wait to swim with you!
-Aunt Ashley

Anonymous said...

That was a fun week! I am excited we are going to do it again!!!