Maddie's had her first day of Kindergarten today. She had such a great time and LOVES it. She has already done most of her homework for the week. She couldn't wait to come home and start working on it. She hasn't stopped smiling since we picked her up. It is such a huge relief! Yea!! Here are some pics from this morning. Aunt Ashley, you will notice we had to pose just like you did on your first day (when we were in Tally this weekend Ashley showed Maddie a picture of her from her first day of kindergarten -- she was sitting on the couch with her backpack just like Maddie is)...

Here she is at her table before school started-- her friend Jay and Alyssa from Ortega Playschool are at her table with her...



Here is her teacher's website...
http://www.dreamsbeginhere.org/stockton/
It doesn't seem to link straight to her site. You have to go to the sidebar, select "Kindegarten", then select "Miss Cooke".
4 comments:
Maddie,
Your classroom is great and looks like so much fun. I can't wait to hear more about it. Did Big Baby miss you?
Love you, Nana & Gramps
Maddie- I LOVE your outfit you chose. We will have to get our pictures framed next to each other! I started teaching two year olds today. It was super fun and I love my class!
-Aunt Ashley
Way to go Maddie!! We still can not believe you started Kindergarten. YOU ARE SO COOL!!
Love you, Uncle Ben, Aunt Melanie, Ruthie and Parker
I'm so jealous! Wish I could go to kindergarten!! You sure look like you're having fun.
We're all so proud of you, Maddie.
Post a Comment