Monday, October 29, 2007

Another Fall Festival :)

On Sunday our church had their Fall Festival & Parade. We all got to march around Ortega then play games and eat dinner together. The kids got to wear their costumes for the first time, which they were sooooo excited about. We have a Renaissance Princess and a Chicken (yep, that's what Jake picked out!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest Renaissance Princess and Chicken I have ever seen. I KNOW you were the cutest ones there.
Love you, NANA

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those are the best costumes ever. Love the chicken costume Jake, what a great pick :). Maddie you look beautiful :)
Happy Halloween you guys...hope you get lots of candy.
Love, Aunt Melanie

Camzmommy said...

buk...buk...buk...bukkea!! We had fun trick-or-treating with you guys! Love ya
I want a princess dress like that. Think they have one in my size?