Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Names & Challenge

I wanted to post the list of who picked who for Christmas in the Bailey Family and for the Jeffers/Bailey ornamets. But first, I wanted to propose we join a challenge that our church is doing. Our church is starting a series, "It's not your birthday" and is challenging us to match our Christmas spending, or spend half as much/give the other half to the Sudan Project in honor of Jesus' birthday. Here is some info on the project: http://www.ortegaumc.org/sudan%20project.htm. So I was thinking instead of spending $50 on each gift we could spend $25 and donate the other $25 to the project. What do you guys think????

Here are the names....
Joani gets gift for Kevin
Sam gets Mom
Ashely gets Dad
Jon gets Ashley
Mom gets Sam
Kevin gets Joani
Becky gets Jon
Dad gets Becky

Also, here are the names for the ornament exchange with the Jeffers...
Mom/Dad swaps with Julie
Kevin/Becky swaps with Sharon/Dave
Sam/Joani swaps with Kristy
Ashey swaps with Alyssa
Jon swaps with Andrew

No comments: