Here is a picture of what the kids were doing while we were gone...
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Women of Faith
Nana & Gramps were in town this weekend. Becky and I joined Nana and some of her friends at the Women of Faith conference Friday & Saturday. It was such a cool event!! There were such great speakers and Nicole C Mullen sang at the event. Here are a few pictures...
(I have another picture of all of us, but it is stuck on my internal memory and I can't get it out).

Here they are getting their bed time story from Nana. It is a new book from the Gigi, God's Little Princess series. The author, Sheila Walsh, was one of the speakers at the event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a fun event and I am really glad that you went with us. It was just very uplifting and we can always use that.
I already miss all the kiddos...but we will see you on Friday. FSU does not play till 5 on Friday.
Love to all,
NANA
What a fun event and I am really glad that you went with us. It was just very uplifting and we can always use that.
I already miss all the kiddos...but we will see you on Friday. FSU does not play till 5 on Friday.
Love to all,
NANA
Can I get a witness??!
It was SUCH an amazing weekend, wasn't it? And even better to experience it with you and Mom2!
Great pics...think I'll steal them for my blog! Love ya, sista!!
Post a Comment