Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 2010

We enjoyed our annual Bailey family week at the beach. The Xanders and Holmans joined us for a day. Fun times!




I went to Utah for a week for a Best Friends all staff meeting and MarComm meetings. They planned many of the events at wonderful locations around the Sanctuary. We had a great cabin outside of Mount Zion. The kids stayed in Tallahasssess with Nana and Gramps for the week. They were spoiled rotten all week!



We discovered our new favorite candy shop, Sweet Pete's in Springfield. Maddie's friend, Cal, had his birthday party there. We see lots of visits there in our future...


In July Maddie turned 8! We had a mystery theme party. The kids all got their character info and scripts in the mail with their invitation. They came dressed as their character and acted out the mystery during the party. I think they all really enjoyed it!





We started a new Ruth bible study at church. It is also by Kelly Minter (who was the author of the previous study...No Other Gods). I love my Thursday night Bible study group!!!

Also in July, I facilitated 30 days of fitness in the Fellowship Hall at church. We did the 30-Day Shred from 9-10 every weekday in July! Not many of us stuck through for the whole month:)

No comments: