Tuesday, May 03, 2005

JAKE'S HERE!!!

Welcome to the World, Jake! He decided to come on his own afterall. Jacob Michael Ross was born on April 30, 2005 at 11:01 pm. He weighed 7 lb. 6 oz and was 20 inches long. He has a head full of hair --just like his big sister!

Sam found a great verse that he read to us after Jake was born...

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16.

Here are some pictures...

Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Maddie just adores her little brother. She calls him Jakey Jakey. She tells him he is so cute all the time and if he cries she says "It's OK Jake, I'm here".
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Guys! Nice job Joani! we were thinkiing and praying for you! Glad to see that Jake is doing well and you too!

Your friends at JDRF are thinking of you and wish you the best of times as you knit your beautiful family together!!!! Peace & Love...

Eric & Janet Johnson