Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Talent Show
For the Wednesday night supper at our church tonight they had a not-so-talented talent show where the winners would get to ride in the head float for the Ortega UMC Fall Parade. When we got there Madison decided she wanted to enter the talent show. There were about 350+ people there and about 20 acts. When they called her name, she walked up on the stage, in the spotlight and started dancing (with no music, just her dancing). It was great! We were so proud of her. I wish I had my camera, but I had no idea she would be so brave. What a difference a year makes:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Maddie,
Nana is so proud of you. I knew you had lots of talent and glad you would share it with your church family. I LOVE YOU!
Way to go Madison!! We love you!
Love, Aunt Melanie
Maddie, YOU ROCK!!!
(Ladies and Gentlemen, Madison has left the building...)
Post a Comment