On Friday Jake and I went to Maddie's class to help with the Christmas party. We had so much fun and Jake fit right in with the kids. He was practicing for Kindegarten:) I forgot my camera but Maddie's teacher took pictures and said she would post them on her website. They aren't up yet, but here is the link (there are some other cute pictures from the class on there). Once you click on the link, go to "Kindegarten" on the left hand side, then click on "Miss Cooke", then click on "gallery" on the bottom. http://www.dreamsbeginhere.org/stockton/
Friday night Maddie had her Christmas dance recital. She is such a performer! After the show she said, "being on stage is my favorite thing ever." I don't know how she is our child -- Sam & I would prefer just about anything to being on stage. Here are some dance pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Maddie you are the best!! We want to come see you dance!! Love you, Aunt Melanie and Ruthie
They are getting so big! I can tell Maddie is a dancer just by the way she stands. Merry Christmas! Love, Jeannie
Post a Comment