Maddie. I can't believe that tooth finally came out! Cute picture of you with a missing tooth. We can't wait to see you toothless in person on Saturday. love you, Nana & Gramps
Great job, Maddie! I wonder if the tooth you lost was the first tooth you GOT when you were a baby! Maybe your Mama knows. I hope the tooth fairy came! Love you, Granny and Pop
4 comments:
Way to go Maddie!! That is so cool :)
Love, Aunt Melanie
Maddie. I can't believe that tooth finally came out! Cute picture of you with a missing tooth. We can't wait to see you toothless in person on Saturday.
love you,
Nana & Gramps
Great job, Maddie! I wonder if the tooth you lost was the first tooth you GOT when you were a baby!
Maybe your Mama knows. I hope the tooth fairy came! Love you, Granny and Pop
You're now officially awesome, Maddie! :)
Post a Comment