On March 5 Jake is going to have minor eye surgery to correct his teary eye. We went for our consultation last week. Here is a picture of the cool train in the waiting area and Jake getting one of his eye exams...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We hope everything goes well and that Jake is feeling better. He will be in our prayers. On another note that train is really cool!
Jake is the toughest guy I know! He even looks like a pirate! Arrr! But seriously, I'm glad he's getting this taken care of...I'm sure it must bug him.
5 comments:
We hope everything goes well and that Jake is feeling better. He will be in our prayers. On another note that train is really cool!
Hi Joani!
I'll be keeping Jake in my prayers. He is adorable! (all of your children are!) :)
I really like your blog. I've been toying around with doing one for over a year now. Just haven't found the time to get it started.
Love from Atlanta!
We did not know that he was having that done. You are such a trooper Jake. We will be praying that everything goes well. Keep us posted.
Love you,
Aunt Melanie
Jake what a great doc that has a cool train in his office! We will be praying for you little man. Can't wait to see you TOMORROW!
NANA
Jake is the toughest guy I know! He even looks like a pirate! Arrr! But seriously, I'm glad he's getting this taken care of...I'm sure it must bug him.
Post a Comment