I've been slacking lately on the blog, but here's a quick recap of some fun things we've done the last couple of weeks.
Maddie & I went to Build-A-Bear to use a gift certificate she had. She got a new bunny which she named Lizzie. Afterwards, the three of us (Maddie, Lizzie & I) went out for tea at a new tea shop in Five Points. While we were out Sam & Jake went to a train hobby shop -- of course Jake was in HEAVEN. They even picked up a few extra tracks.

Last weekend we helped celebrate Maddie's friend's seventh birthday. Here are the kids with chocolate all over them after making some chocolate-covered strawberries w/ pecans...YUM!
Next we got to visit our new niece, Dorothy Jane. She is so tiny and so beautiful. We are looking forward to visiting with them again today:)


Last night was the biggest night of the year for Madison...the Father/Daughter Valentine's Dance. They had a double date with Maddie's friend, Kelly, and her father. They went out to dinner and then to the big dance. Kelly's brother, Evan, along with Jake and I had a great time at home while they were gone. Maddie was head over heals for her daddy when she got home. He danced the WHOLE night with her! 




Today Maddie and I went to Green Cove Springs to run in a race. Her school started a running club and this was one of the weekend races. She did great and even got a ribbon. By the way, only Maddie would have to wear a skirt to go jogging:)

Maddie & I went to Build-A-Bear to use a gift certificate she had. She got a new bunny which she named Lizzie. Afterwards, the three of us (Maddie, Lizzie & I) went out for tea at a new tea shop in Five Points. While we were out Sam & Jake went to a train hobby shop -- of course Jake was in HEAVEN. They even picked up a few extra tracks.
Today Maddie and I went to Green Cove Springs to run in a race. Her school started a running club and this was one of the weekend races. She did great and even got a ribbon. By the way, only Maddie would have to wear a skirt to go jogging:)

3 comments:
WOW! What fun things you all have been up to... we miss you! Thanks for sharing so we can keep up.
Love you, Nana & Gramps
Madison Elizabeth is getting more beautiful every day! That video was the best thing that happened to my day...Thanks for making me smile! Aunt Ash
"Dancin' Queen, feel the beat from the tamborine!"
Maddie, I think lyrical is making you a better dancer! (Elaine would be jealous!)
Post a Comment