Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A lot of catching up to do!

I used to be so good at updating the blog, but I am really slacking these days. Here's a recap of what we have been up to the past month...
Maddie was a SupaStar at the school talent show. We were so proud of her. Here are a few pictures from the big night and a video I took from my camera (so not the best quality and I had Jake on my lap so I'm very shaky).

Maddie (or should I say, Hannah) & her biggest fan, froggy Jake....
Here's part of the finale (all the kids walking up to take a bow)...
Maddie, Jake & Sam went with Sam's family to the Butterfly Festival. They saw the releasing of the butterflies and had lots of fun!


Here are some pics from Jake's birthday party at school. We made froggy cupcakes - yum!

Here are some pictures from Jake's froggy party. I tried to capture ALL of the frog decorations, but I'm not sure you can see them very good. It was frog city!
Here are some shots from the annual 3 year-old classes bike parade at Jake's school. Jake rode his new scooter he got for his birthday.
Here's some pictures from Maddie's friend's (Jay) birthday party. Last year when Maddie went she was too afraid to enter the cannonball competition. Not this year!
Jake also had a water day at his school last week. There were water slides, pools, sprinklers and lots of fun.
Here are some pictures of Maddie getting her dance studio pictures taken this weekend. She loves to get to wear make-up for them.
Here is Maddie dressed up as her favorite book character, Lucy from the Chronicles of Narnia, for reading week at school. She was so excited to be Lucy for the day.

1 comment:

Camzmommy said...

Maddie looks so pretty all dolled up for her recital...hope you're ready to beat the guys off with a stick when she gets to be a teenager!
Love the shot of Jake at her talent show--I'm so proud to be related to such good looking kids!