Sunday, June 21, 2009

Random Update

It's been a fun, crazy month! We're so glad summer is here! Jake and I got to join Maddie at her school for the end of year awards ceremony... Jake and I celebrated on her behalf afterwards:)

We also got in a visit to Tallahassee. The guys went to watch the Super Regionals that FSU was in and Nana and the kids & I hung out and had some fun...Sam's cousin, Susan, was visiting which gave some of the girl cousins a chance to go out for a fun dinner. We went to the Casbah in Avondale so we even got to see a belly dancer perform. It is so fun now that Maddie is old enough to join us for dinner... Maddie and I also got to go to Cat's first recital. We were so proud of her and can't wait to watch her get to perform next year...
This past week was Vacation Bible School at our church. Maddie & Jake had so much fun. I think they are a little disappointed to not be going this week.

One of the most exciting things was Maddie's recital last night. She had a ballet and lyrical performance and they did so great. She had lots of fans -- Nana, Gramps, Granny, Pop, Becky, Anna, Will, Cat, Melanie, Ruthie, Dorothy, Sam & I.
Sunday we were honored to attend Dorothy Jane's baptism and then celebrate with lunch afterwards. What a sweet girl:) We are looking forward to a fun summer. We are having a book club and scrapbook club for Maddie and her friends on Tuesdays starting this week.

1 comment:

Camzmommy said...

Wow, you have been busy! It's so hard keeping up with the blog, e-mail AND Facebook, isn't it? You do a great job catching us up, though! Hope to see you guys soon. Love ya.