Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 2010

The kids and Sam have been crazy bike riders. They print out trails and spend the afternoon riding and hanging out together. They are actually getting pretty good and can go for miles. Here is a picture of the kids playing at the beach after riding the trails at Hannah Park...

Jake got to try out his acting skills...he was in a video we produced at BCBSF for a new product/company we are working on in the Innovation area!

The big (sad) news in March is that our babysitter Delores, who has been with the kids for nearly 8 years (since Maddie was 3 months old), is retiring. I've decided to leave Blue Cross and stay home with the kids and work part time from home. I'm working with Best Friends Animal Society doing research and analytics and can also pick up contractor work with BCBSF if I wanted to. We'll see how it goes. I'm very excited about being home more with the kids...volunteering more in their class, allowing them to enroll in more after school activities, etc.

No comments: