Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Apr 26 - Jake's due date is here, but where's Jake?

It looks like Jake may be waiting for our anniversary on May 28! He is just having too much fun where he is and doesn't want to come out yet. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi, Jake sounds like Andrew. He was 2 weeks late. Didn't think he wanted out, but sure has enjoyed things since he did. Hope you don't have to wait 2 more weeks.
Love,
Sharon

Joani said...

OH NO! Not two more weeks. I always knew boys were more difficult:) However, I do think May 5 (5/5/05) would be a pretty cool birthday to have! Our Mexican Chihuahuas are also fond of May 5, since it is such a huge holiday back home for them (Cinco de Mayo). If my doctor insists on inducing I will try for that date.