Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sat, April 23

On Saturday we went to Granny & Pop's house to celebrate some birthdays -- Sam (April 13), Melanie (April 22) and Rob (April 23). It looks like Jake decided he wanted his own birthday because he is still hanging around!

We had a lot of fun. Maddie, Ruthie and Will all play so good together. I think they are going to be good friends and it will be so great watching them grow up together.

We'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm a little disappointed Jake wasn't here on the 23rd, but I'll get over it. My day was great! Billy and Adalesa came over today with their kids and her mom, and her mom's birthday was today also. Kelly said out of the 12 people in her office, 3 of them were also born on the 23rd. Wonder what was going on 9 months before that. Hope it is soon!
Love,
Sharon

Joani said...

I really thought the 23rd would be the date. It sounds like you had a great day!! I really hope we can all get together some time soon.
Love Ya!
Joani