Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving in Tallahassee. Everyone was there -- mom, dad, Ashley, Jon, Kevin & Becky. We ate a lot and watched some football. Nana and Maddie watched Cinderella a few times. Dad took us to a new park in Tallahassee that Madison loved. Dad, Sam, Kevin, Becky and I went to a sports bar to watch the FSU vs UF basketball game, then we all watched the FSU vs UF football game together on Saturday. I got to see a sweep (of course, me and Madison were the only Gator fans -- Ashley went back to Gainesville for the games)! Here are some pics from the weekend...
We have so much to be thankful for. We have been blessed with wonderful families!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a great family. I am glad you guys had a nice weekend. Hopefully we will see you soon.