Monday, January 17, 2011

2011 Scripture Memory & New Bible Study

I'm doing a scripture memory as part of Beth Moore's blog. We choose a verse on the 1st and 15th of each month to memorize. It can be any verse that has meaning to you. At the end of the year we will have memorized 24 verses. Here are my first two for January...

"Yet those who wait on the Lord will have new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary." (Isaiah 40:31)

"Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand." (Ephesians 6:13)

We also just started a new Bible study. We're doing Beth Moore's updated David: Seeking A Heart Like His study. I'm facilitating the Thursday night group. I'm really excited about it. Here is a link to our blog... www.OUMCDavid.blogspot.com . I'm praying that we all stick with it and get out of it exactly what God has uniquely intended for each of us.

No comments: