Monday, January 17, 2011

Considering a change of schools

Lately Sam and I have been discussing enrolling the kids in a new school next year. We really do like Stockton (where the kids currently go), but as they get older we are wanting more and more that Christian reinforcement at school. I know Maddie will be sad to leave here school and friends, but she will still see them lots at soccer, dance, gymnastics, church, etc. I don't think Jake will be sad at all...he is not so thrilled with school these days. We are seriously considering a newer school called First Baptist Academy (FBA). We know some of the teachers there and many of the students went to the Playschool where Maddie & Jake went to pre-K. The plan is for the school to go through high school as it grows...it would be great for the kids not to have to switch schools in 6th and then again in 8th grade. It seems like such a sweet school. We are planning to schedule a tour soon. Here is a link to the school website. Such hard decisions when it comes to the kiddos!

No comments: